Primary trade union organization
Polesie State Radiation-Ecological Reserve
The chairman: Kravchenko Marina Sergeevna
Vice-chairman: Gaponenko Sergey Viktorovich
Treasurer: Titok Svetlana Viktorovna
The work of the primary trade union organization of the Polesie State Radiation and Ecological Reserve was resumed in October 2002. Until September 2019, it was headed by Ostudina Tatyana Gavrilovna.
Membership coverage rate - 99%.
The structure of the primary trade union organization:
29 trade union groups;
25 public safety inspectors;
13 members of the trade union committee.
Trade union committee:
Labor Dispute Commission
Gaponenko Sergey Viktorovich
Zhmykhova Tatiana Vladimirovna
Oleg Alexandrovich Kostyukov
Mass Sports Commission
Demenkovets Nikolay Nikolaevich - chairman of the commission
Gaiduk Elena Eduardovna
Ketner Irina Vasilievna
Commission for cultural work
Borisenko Victoria Leonidovna - Chairman of the Commission
Stanevko Valentina Nikolaevna
Sharapova Natalia Nikolaevna
Kalykhan Elena Nikolaevna - Chairman of the Commission
Zakharik Inna Valentinovna
Medvedev Nikolay Viktorovich
In March 2020, the institution adopted a new Collective Agreement. The main advantages that are enshrined in the collective agreement include:
- provision of material assistance to employees in the event of a disability group, including their minor children;
- assistance in allocating transport for burial and making a coffin in case of death of an employee;
- provision of material assistance in the event of the death of an employee to his family members;
- provision of material assistance to soldiers-internationalists working in the institution, disabled people, parents of large families on public holidays and memorable dates;
- provision of material assistance to workers and students in their specialty in the correspondence course of study in higher and secondary specialized educational institutions;
- provision of material assistance in connection with temporary disability (illness) for more than 1 month;
- rewarding an advanced employee with a valuable gift of up to 15 base units;
- rewarding an employee with a valuable gift upon retirement, preferential pension, as well as upon dismissal due to health conditions that hinder work;
- honoring former employees who have conscientiously worked in the institution for over 10 years and have retired, on the occasion of festive and anniversaries of the organization with the presentation of gifts.
Monitoring compliance with labor legislation
The trade union committee of the institution regularly monitors compliance with labor legislation, including timely notification by the administration of the trade union committee about the dismissal of workers at the initiative of the employer.
All newly hired are familiarized with the contents of the collective agreement against signature. At meetings of the trade union committee, draft contracts concluded with workers are agreed upon. Regularly (according to the approved schedule) inspections of compliance with labor protection requirements, fire and radiation safety in structural divisions, provision of workers with overalls, personal protective equipment and detergents, timeliness of training and instruction on labor protection are carried out.
Cultural and sports work
Much attention in the work of the trade union committee of the reserve is paid to organizing the leisure of workers. It has become a good tradition to hold annual cultural and sports events for employees and their families.:
- championship for the volleyball cup among men's teams between the sections of the reserve, dedicated to the Defender of the Fatherland Day;
- women's table tennis tournament dedicated to Women's Day;
- competition "Come on, guys!";
- sports and games program for children dedicated to the Day of Knowledge;
- professional skill competition dedicated to the Day of the Forest Worker;
- concert and congratulatory program dedicated to Mother's Day;
- professional skill competition dedicated to the Day of the Motorist and Road Builder;
- children's New Year's parties.
Championship for the volleyball cup among men's teams between the sections of the reserve, dedicated to the Defender of the Fatherland Day
Every year the trade union activists organize trips for the workers' children to the Gomel circus, and invite the workers themselves to visit memorable and historical places. So, in 2018, a trip was organized to the historical sites of Lviv and the Pochaev Lavra, in 2019 they visited Moscow.
Members of the labor collective of the reserve regularly take part in the Khoiniki district events dedicated to Victory Day, Physical Culture and Sports Worker Day, Youth Day, Independence Day of the Republic of Belarus, etc.
The organization has created a vocal and instrumental ensemble, which constantly performs with concert programs not only in the Khoiniki region, but also outside it.
The creative team of employees of the institution annually takes part in the Republican festival of amateur creativity among the bodies, divisions and organizations of the system of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus, at which it represents the parent organization - the Department for liquidation of the consequences of the disaster at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
In order to form a healthy lifestyle, familiarize workers with physical culture and sports, and organize leisure, the trade union committee purchased sports equipment: chess, volleyball nets and balls, soccer balls, tennis tables and rackets.
Working with veterans
The trade union committee does not disregard the former workers of the reserve who have gone on a well-deserved rest. Honored veterans are entered into the Book of Honor of the reserve.
On October 1, the Day of the Elderly, the trade union committee organizes meetings for former workers of three sections of the reserve.
Every employee who has gone on a well-deserved rest is sent a happy birthday card.
Also, every year, in a solemn atmosphere, the team celebrates the internationalist soldiers with the presentation of valuable gifts.
Much attention is paid to working with youth. In a solemn atmosphere, the honoring of young specialists sent to work on distribution takes place, with the presentation of a gift from the trade union committee. Every year, on the occasion of Youth Day, gifts from the trade union committee are encouraged to young workers who take an active part in the social life of the work collective.
Members of the Belarusian Republican Youth Union institution take part in youth subbotniks, competitions for young families and other events. Information stands in the structural divisions of the three sites contain information on youth policy in Belarus, which is regularly updated.
On the initiative of the trade union committee, charity events are regularly held at the institution. The members of the reserve's labor collective take part in collecting donations for the Belarusian Red Cross Society, the Peace Fund, the "Collect the Schoolbag" campaign, etc.
At the initiative of the trade union committee, fundraising is being carried out on voluntary terms for seriously ill workers, as well as people who find themselves in a difficult life situation.
In the administrative buildings of the Khoiniki, Braginsky and Narovlyansky sections of the reserve there are stands of the trade union committee, which provide information on the composition of the trade union committee, the work of the commissions, the Regulations on the PPO PSRER, the work plan of the trade union committee for the year, congratulations to the birthday people, etc.
Information stands about the work of the trade union committee are also placed at each production facility (scientific and administrative building, checkpoint, forestry houses, decontamination stations, etc.).
There is a subscription to the newspaper "Belaruski Chas" in the amount of 14 copies.
Information about the life of the trade union committee is regularly transmitted to the Khoiniki regional newspaper “Khoynitskiya naviny”, the Gomel regional committee of the trade union of workers of state and other institutions, the Khoiniki regional union of trade unions. Information about the activities carried out can be found on the websites of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus, the Belarusian Trade Union of employees of state and other institutions, the Khoiniki district executive committee, and the Khoiniki district newspaper.
Sanatorium treatment and health improvement
The trade union committee of the reserve keeps records of workers in need of sanatorium treatment.
Health improvement of the population is carried out in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of August 28, 2006 No. 542 "On sanatorium treatment and health improvement of the population" within the funds of state social insurance and the republican budget. Vouchers are issued free of charge:
- minors from 3 years old 1 time per year;
- disabled Chernobyl;
- when accompanied by a minor child, one of the parents pays 15% of the cost of the voucher, regardless of the average earnings.
The rest of the employees have the right to receive vouchers at the expense of state social insurance funds with partial voucher payment from 20 to 70%, depending on the average earnings.