Information support sector
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated November 6, 2018 No. 431 "On Amendments to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus" in order to improve the activities of the reserve, amendments were made to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated January 21, 2013 No. 41 "On the Polesie State Radiation ecological reserve" providing for the possibility of conducting information and ecological, educational, scientific and educational and educational excursions on the territory of the Polesie State Radiation and Ecological Reserve. And already on November 24, 2018. The first excursion group visited the Belarusian exclusion zone.
The practice of 2019 showed that this direction of development of the reserve's extrabudgetary activities is very promising, because This type of activity does not require serious investments in comparison with the rest, therefore, this direction in terms of educational tourism, birdwatching, internships for students and scientists, visits for informational purposes required special attention and constancy of solving a number of issues, the list of which increased with an increase in the flow of visitors. To solve this series of tasks, in April 2020. in the structure of the scientific part, a sector was created, which absorbed all the developments and continued the development of such a new direction for the Belarusian exclusion zone.
Tasks performed by the sector:
- Organization and conduct of information and environmental, educational, scientific, educational and educational excursions;
- Collection, generalization and formation of information materials to highlight and promote excursion activities;
- Conducting research work in the direction of the functioning of the geographic information system and monitoring according to the data of remote sensing of the Earth;
- Creation and further development of the museum of the reserve;
- Providing and updating information on the official website of the institution;
- Organization of linguistic support for the preparation and implementation of visits and meetings within the framework of seminars, conferences, scientific, educational and educational excursions;
- Maintaining a register of scientific publications.